Steem SSE v3.8.2 is released. Steem is an emulator for the Atari STE computer created many years ago by Anthony and Russell Hayward. Steem SSE is a new version of Steem based on this release. 'SSE' stands for 'Steven Seagal Edition'. Steven Seagal is a well known Aikido grandmaster, action movie star, musician and playboy.
Steem SSE v3.8.2 Changelog:
- New OSD option 'Time'.
- New Fullscreen mode option 'Fullscreen GUI'.
- DirectDraw build: fullscreen working with 32bit-only video card drivers.
- New SSE option 'VM-friendly mouse' to help when Steem is run in a
virtual machine (works with VirtualBox). The cursor isn't bound
by the window frame. You don't need a VM to use this option.
Thx galax for tests.
- CPU: stabler E-clock emulation.
- New TOS flags for Czechia, Finland, Greece, Norway (thx Dima Sobolev).
- Remove hack for high frequency tone waves in YM-2149 emulation (YMT-Player).
- Fix Steem SSE crash on some long switches between HIRES and LORES
- Extended monitor hack: ignore VBASE changes (potential crash).
- ACSI: reload TOS to remove "no ACSI" patch.
- Fix stop icon staying on screen after stopping Steem SSE (bug v3.7.0).
Download: Steem SSE v3.8.2 x86
Download: Steem SSE v3.8.2 x64