fs-uae v0.9.13 alpha 2 is released. fs-uae is a multi-platform Amiga emulator based on UAE/WinUAE, with a focus on emulating floppy-disk and CD-ROM based games. An important feature of the emulator is that it is fully controllable with a gamepad from your couch, with an on-screen GUI, which means that you can easily swap floppies and load save states with your gamepad. fs-uae is well suited to be started from an emulator frontend running on a HTPC, for instance.
The emulator has less configuration options than other UAE variants, but rather focuses on default settings which just works. For example, if you are running fs-uae in Amiga 500 mode, you cannot turn off cycle-exact mode.
fs-uae v0.9.13 alpha 2 Changelog:
|* Menu function to swap input device and type.|
* Support floppy images in ADZ format (zipped ADF).
* Support floppy images in DMS format.
* Resolve relative paths by looking in a set of directories.
* Also look for floppies in new FS-UAE/Floppies directory.
* Also Look for CD-ROMs in new FS-UAE/CD-ROMs directory.
* Also Look for hard drive images in new FS-UAE/hard Drives directory.
* Also look for named kickstarts in FS-UAE/Kickstarts directory.
* Do not change permissions on ADF files when inserted into floppy drives.
Download: fs-uae v0.9.13 alpha 2