fs-uae v1.3.30u1 Beta is released. fs-uae is a multi-platform Amiga emulator based on UAE/WinUAE, with a focus on emulating floppy-disk and CD-ROM based games. An important feature of the emulator is that it is fully controllable with a gamepad from your couch, with an on-screen GUI, which means that you can easily swap floppies and load save states with your gamepad. fs-uae is well suited to be started from an emulator frontend running on a HTPC, for instance.
The emulator has less configuration options than other UAE variants, but rather focuses on default settings which just works. For example, if you are running fs-uae in Amiga 500 mode, you cannot turn off cycle-exact mode.
fs-uae v1.3.30 Beta Changelog:
|- (Launcher) New list control implementation for configurations list.|
- (Launcher) You can now type in the config list to jump to items.
- (Launcher) Configuration list items are prefixed with an icon.
- (Launcher) New setup page for importing kickstarts when starting the launcher for the first time.
- (Launcher) Automatically scan for rom changes in main Kickstarts folder on startup.
- (Launcher) Fixed backspace behaviour in config name text box.
- (Launcher) Windows installer: explicitly put registry keys in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes instead of HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT.
Download: fs-uae v1.3.30u1 Beta