fs-uae v2.0.0 Beta33 is released. fs-uae is a multi-platform Amiga emulator based on UAE/WinUAE, with a focus on emulating floppy-disk and CD-ROM based games. An important feature of the emulator is that it is fully controllable with a gamepad from your couch, with an on-screen GUI, which means that you can easily swap floppies and load save states with your gamepad. fs-uae is well suited to be started from an emulator frontend running on a HTPC, for instance.
The emulator has less configuration options than other UAE variants, but rather focuses on default settings which just works. For example, if you are running fs-uae in Amiga 500 mode, you cannot turn off cycle-exact mode.
fs-uae v2.0.0 Beta1 Changelog:
|- Don’t quit on parse error when parsing viewport option.|
- (Launcher) Show notification about new versions in the same series (stable or devel) as the installed version.
- (Launcher) Added information panel to toolbar, currently used to show update notifications.
- (Launcher) Fix path issue on Windows causing kickstarts to be scanned on every startup.
- (Launcher) Updated downloadable WHDLoad version to 17.1.
- (Launcher) Added tooltips to main window tabs.
- (Launcher) Simplified default scan search path to just FS-UAE dir.
- (Launcher) Implicitly add CD-ROM drive if CD image list is non-empty.
- (Launcher) Automatically add CDs in drives to image list if list is empty.
- (Launcher) Fixed bug when saving configurations.
- (Launcher) Fixed type-ahead search bug in configuration list.
Download: fs-uae v2.0.0 Beta33