|- Is optimized slightly display update. Should be more accurate (yet) and get more CPU.|
- Fixed a bug in the update of the screen when execution speed was greater than one.
- Fixed some bugs in the emulation of the AY-3-8912 that prevented the melody correctly play the game Deactivators 128k
- Incidentally, as I got to the AY, has been enhanced to generate the samples, to be calculated more accurately. This eliminates many overtones and weird effects. Try with one another and execute a play version "O8cdefgabC" and obey the difference.
- I've had to adjust the values of the samples generated for the sound card, because earlier versions of the emulator did not get along very well with other applications that will use the audio as well, even though the emulator was not playing anything. A consequence of this is that the output volume is somewhat less far, and removed like other emulators volume.
- Fixed a bug in loading snapshots. Sometimes the flip-flop IFF2 not properly initialized.
- In the recording and SZX load taking into account the state of the HALT Z80, and the EILAST. Some snapshot that did not work before, now it does.