WinUAE v2.5.0 Beta 19 is released. WinUAE is the commodore amiga emulator for Windows. WinUAE is a mostly complete software emulation of the hardware of the Commodore Amiga 500/1000/2000. A Commodore Amiga, for those who don’t know, is a 16/32 bit computer system based on the Motorola 680×0 CPU and a few specially designed custom chips that provide very good graphics and sound capabilities. Its first incarnation, the A1000, appeared in 1985, followed by the highly successful A500 and A2000 models. WinUAE is a port of the originally written for Unixish systems UAE; but over time, it seems the Windows port, WinUAE has become the best version available on any platform. WinUAE is free software: you are welcome to distribute copies of it and/or modify it, under certain conditions. There is no warranty of any kind for UAE. For more details concerning these issues, please read the GNU General Public License, which describes the terms under which WinUAE is distributed.
WinUAE v2.5.0 Beta 19 changelog:
|- GamePorts panel Test function now shows all currently mapped input target(s). Can be used to test any kind of input event mapping.|
- Do not map 3rd button to joystick/pad with more than 2 buttons if GamePorts panel gameport mode is joystick. Joystick is meant to be max 2-button, non-pullup resistor game controller.
- Directory filesystem ACTION_DISK_INFO InfoData->id_Inuse is now non-zero if any files or locks are open. (Was previously always zero)
- Use D3D (if available) to fetch GPU names listed in monitor selection GUI. Should now show correct GPU name when running on hybrid GPU systems.
- GUI CD audio volume control added.
- Standard PAL/NTSC mode horizontal position (without filters or centering enabled) is not slightly shifted anymore, not sure when this changed, probably in some update that improved programmed mode display positioning.
Download: WinUAE v2.5.0 Beta 19