WinVICE v2.3.25 is released. WinVICE is a program that executes programs intended for the old 8-bit computers. The current version emulates the C64, the C128, the VIC20, all the PET models (except the SuperPET 9000, which is out of line anyway), the PLUS4 and the CBM-II (aka C610).
WinVICE v2.3.25 Changelog:
|- Did a 'make trans-update'.|
- Did a 'make update-po'.
- Handle a asymmetric horizontal borders better like debug borders.
- Fix up raster_set_geometry setup
- Fix screen centering in canvas.
- Mark as non direct rendering
- Flag for readable frame buffer. It is faster to copy lines in scan doubled modes if the rendering buffer is in main memory. But this is slow in case of direct rendering.
- Fix buggy rendering
- Save and restore original XV settings
Download: WinVICE v2.3.25