ykhwong's DOSBox SVN Daum Build (2012/10/03) is released. DOSBox emulates an Intel x86 PC, complete with sound, graphics, mouse, joystick, modem, etc., necessary for running many old MS-DOS games that simply cannot be run on modern PCs and operating systems, such as Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux and FreeBSD. However, it is not restricted to running only games. In theory, any MS-DOS or PC-DOS (referred to commonly as "DOS") application should run in DOSBox, but the emphasis has been on getting DOS games to run smoothly, which means that communication, networking and printer support are still in early development.
This build is an enhanced SVN build which incorporates unofficial features and fixes that are not officially part of DOSBox.
ykhwong's DOSBox SVN Daum Builds Changelog:
|Oct. 3. 2012|
1. Based on SVN r3798
2. Fixed Fluidsynth
3. Updated save states (tikalat)
4. Added DOSIDLE.EXE (DOS idling disabled by default)
5. Fixed some capital letters not being recognized by debugger
6. d3dx9_43.dll will not be preloaded. (used only when using pshader)
7. Added two D3D pixel shaders: DotnBloom, CRT-simple (gulikoza)
8. Fixed some minor bugs
Download: ykhwong's DOSBox SVN Daum Build (2012/10/03)